Monday 20 July 2015

Brief Updates

Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile, but anyway, a few things.
First of all, here is the link to my Fixers Project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WilWf0Ck-I0
Feel free to watch it and so on. I promised in my last post that I'd get the link up, so here it is. Have fun with that.

Anyway, onto the stuff I was actually posting about. I'm going to attempt to get up a blog-post a week, so we'll see how that goes.
The next one should be up this week, as this really isn't a blog-post, and will be about story retellings and a few recommendations of my personal favourite retelling books. That should be up either tomorrow or Wednesday.
I'll get another up next week and, hopefully, the week after.
Also, the promised editing process post will be up, but I'll probably wait until I get back from holiday. It will happen, I'm telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know The Novel - Within Spooky Wild West

Hello, all. It's been a few weeks and I'm back again, with the second part of the Know the Novel linkup made by Christine Smith . If...